Real-time Responsiveness Enables Exceptional Control
With an unrivaled combination of leading-edge technologies, Stellaris Elite® is optimized to deliver precise control and extraordinary efficiency to a wide range of cataract and retina procedures.
Efficient Vitreous Removal
Bi-Blade® vitrectomy cutter
Experience the stability and efficiency of dual-port cutting with Bi-Blade® vitrectomy cutters for the Stellaris Elite® platform.
- Stablity - Consistent flow provided by dual-port design and 100%-open duty cycle, even at 15,000 CPM1
- Efficiency - Up to 230% faster flow rate2
- Visit the Bi-Blade Page - Learn More
Vitesse™ hypersonic vitreous removal
A revolutionary approach to vitreous removal. Using powerful hypersonic technology, Vitesse liquefies vitreous for a new level of surgical control and precision.
- Visit the Vitesse™ Page - Learn More
1. Effective cut rate.
2. Compared to traditional single-port cutters in BSS on systems in 7500 CPM mode.
Illumination and Photocoagulation
Xenon and mercury-xenon light sources designed specifically for small-gauge vitrectomy that support fiber optic add-ons as small as 29 gauge.
- Endoilluminators - Learn More
- Illuminated laser probes - Learn More
Proprietary color filters deliver distinct advantages over systems without filters and may be used as an augmentation or an alternative to intraoperative dyes.
- Yellow & Green—Filters out potentially damaging blue light
- Green—Highlights structural details
- Amber—Minimizes glare
A comprehensive portfolio of high-performance laser probes enables exceptional access and surgical efficiency.
Patented illuminated directional laser probes feature a fixed fiber with a moving shaft, for exclusive 90-degree curve actuation.
- Delivers midfield light patterns
- Provides access to the far periphery
- Enables unassisted scleral depression
- Visit the Illuminated Directional Laser Probe Page - Learn More
Stellaris Elite® integrates cataract and retina capabilities into a single platform, maximizing immediate and long-term ROI. With built-in abilities to seamlessly handle future updates and enhancements, Stellaris Elite® is optimized to provide value for multi-use environments now and as future practice needs arise.
|Temperature||Operating: 50° to 104° F
Storage/transport: -4° to 140° F
|Humidity||Operating: 30% to 70% relative
Storage/transport: 10% to 98% non-condensing
|Altitude||Operates as rated up to 3,000 feet above sea level|
|Electrical input||Universal input (100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1000 VA)|
|Dimensions||48" (H) x 18" (W) x 18" (D)|
|Display size||19" diagonal|
|Display type||Touch screen|
|Single-port||Gauges: 20, 23, 25
Cut rate: 0 to 7,500 CPM
|Bi-Blade||Gauges: 23, 25, 27
Effective cut rate: 0 to 15,000 CPM
Hypersonic vitrectomy with 100% open port
|Infusion and Vacuum|
|Infusion||Air forced infusion (AFI)|
|Safety||Pneumatic shut-off valve in case of power loss|
|Primary (Integrated) Foot Control Specifications|
|Connectivity||Wireless or corded|
|Mode||Single linear or dual linear|
|Customization||4 programmable buttons|
|Laser||Integrated laser firing switch with safety cover|