Comprehensive Service Support for Maximum Performance
We strive to be your trusted partner and are ready to serve your equipment needs. We provide the focused attention you need to keep your equipment operating at peak performance.
We are Responsive:
- We maintain a centrally located warehouse stocked with factory approved spare parts – most can be delivered within 24 hours when needed
- We have a dedicated team of Field Service Technicians located throughout the U.S.
- Local field technicians stock routinely needed parts and consumables for immediate delivery
Our highly trained Field Service Technicians
- Receive consistent, hands-on product training
- Must pass rigorous certifications
- Train continuously on new products and features
- Are taught a customer service oriented approach to your service needs
- Make regularly scheduled visits to your facility to maintain equipment, upgrade software and replace parts needed to prevent interruptions in service
Get the Most out of Your Equipment
We understand how important your surgical equipment is to the smooth operation of your facility. Your Bausch + Lomb equipment supports your goals of consistent clinical results and efficiency – goals that can only be achieved if that equipment has dependable uptimes with optimized performance. A Bausch + Lomb Product Support Service Agreement provides you with the technical expertise and field support you need to meet those goals.
Your Service Agreement provides:
- Peace of mind with no hassle protection for your equipment investment
- Regularly scheduled preventative maintenance that supports optimization to factory specifications and equipment uptime
- Predictable maintenance costs
- Discounted contract pricing for multi-system and multi-year contracts
We offer a wide range of support services to help you achieve excellent patient satisfaction. Our versatile options can help minimize downtime and optimize performance to protect your investment for years to come.
Call us today to discuss protecting your equipment. Product Support: 1-800-338-2020, Option 4.