Amvisc® Plus / Amvisc® / OcuCoat®
Cohesive versatility during surgery
AMVISC® PLUS DELIVERS A COHESIVE PLUS A DISPERSIVE IN ONE SYRINGE.
No other single viscoelastic works for you in cataract surgery like Amvisc® Plus. It is the only viscoelastic that adds the plus of cohesive versatility at every stage of the cataract procedure. Amvisc® Plus is molecularly engineered with a versatile range of cohesion that provides lasting chamber retention plus efficient removal at the end of the case. Cohesive versatility allows you to do what you want to do throughout the procedure, without needing a second viscoelastic.
The general purpose viscoelastic
AMVISC® IS A GREAT OPTION FOR COMBINATION PROCEDURES.
Well suited for use with every cataract procedure, Amvisc® is a general-purpose viscoelastic that is both effective and efficient. With Amvisc®, there are a variety of bottom-line advantages.
- The high viscosity of Amvisc® enables it to achieve excellent chamber maintenance during lens insertion and removal
- High cohesion makes complete viscoelastic removal quick and easy
Unsurpassed lubrication qualities
OCUCOAT® IS AN EXCLELLENT CHOICE FOR HIGH-VOLUME, SMALL-INCISION CATARACT SURGERY.
Formulated from a 2% hydroxypropyl methylcellulose solution, OcuCoat® is ideal for high-volume, small-incision cataract surgery. It can be used for a variety of applications, including lens inserter lubrication.
- OcuCoat® can be used directly on the cornea and its excellent coating properties help protect endothelial cells
- The clarity of OcuCoat® enables an unobstructed view of the surgical field throughout capsulorhexis and phaco
- Low molecular weight allows for rapid removal